Nowadays, video conferencing is one of the most widespread tools helping organize remote workflow. The market is full of offers that provide possibilities for remote communication for all different purposes. But the crucial point is to find a solution that would correspond to the requirements of professional use – whatever business it is. The iMind platform is one of the most relevant tools for online meetings, and below we reveal the core functionality and the iMind reviews, telling about the users’ experience.
The iMind platform functionality
Most functions that the iMind platform offers are to facilitate the work process. It touches upon almost any process – organizational issues, teamwork, management, working with prospects, or engaging the large audiences.
Features free of charge
The baseline features for no charge include:
- intuitive interface;
- video and audio in HD quality;
- noise suppression;
- availability for use in a browser or in-app;
- data encryption;
- one-time use codes for entering the conferences;
- 24-hour long meetings;
- limit for rooms creating – 10;
- limit for the attendees – 100;
- unlimited call recording;
- concurrent screens display;
- number of participants setting;
- visual authentication before the invitees enter the meeting room.
As you can see, the diversity of the features is pretty rich, even for the free plan. Though, you can make them even better with paid options.
There are 3 subscription variations to choose from:
- Pro subscription – allows for small teams to work with comfort. It extends the limits and adds new functions like creating group meeting rooms, using online chat, or recording multiple conferences at once.
- Business plan – it increases opportunities provided in the Pro option. As it is suggested for larger organizations, a live streaming feature, individualized customer support service, and other abilities appear.
- Enterprise usage gives the most considerable scope for business use.
Thus, you choose the option the most convenient for your business size. The platform has a balanced set of functions for each level — so it will be optimal for most cases.
Advantages of using iMind
Whether you decide to use the platform for free or subscribe to get more abilities, the work with iMind will be an advantageous investment of time and money. The platform:
- develops quickly and constantly;
- has good reviews (using customers’ reviews, G2 service considered iMind as one of the top tools for video meetings in 2022 spring);
- is easy to understand and use;
- provides ample room even in a free plan.
The more you use the iMind solution, the more benefits you will find for yourself. In case you have doubts, you can observe how the system works in a free plan and then decide if you need something more.
You can find a video conferencing tool with no hassle – just google, install, and use. But will it be a good choice for your professional activity? It’s a good question. So to save you from endless searching, we draw your attention to the iMind – one of the most complex and relevant video conferencing tools of 2022.