Perfect Names That Mean Lucky, Names that mean lucky or gifted automatically make your child feel 10 times better about themselves.
By giving your child a name with a lucky meaning, you can convey your sincere wish for good fortune for them. It also demonstrates how fortunate you feel to have received God’s blessing in the shape of your child.
Lucky charms are just as famous as friendship bands for children and they are equally important to them.
Everybody hopes for good fortune to smile upon them. Similar to this, all parents want their kids to make wise decisions and show diligence, but they also want them to be lucky.
As a result, some parents may desire to give their child a name that has a lucky meaning. They can do this as a sign of blessing their kids with all the good fortune and wealth that life has to offer.
Therefore, if you are looking for such names, we have it all covered in this article that we have worked on. Starting from good fortune to lucky gifts, we have listed all the possible optimistic sides of the word “lucky” so go on, give it a read.
Girl Names That Mean Lucky
Make your little girls feel loved by naming them something that can act as a harbinger of good fortune in their lives. Let them know how much you love them with this small gesture. Check these names out.
- Aintza : Basque origin, means “gloriously lucky.”
- Carwyn : Welsh origin, means “blessed.”
- Fausta : Latin origin and means “fortunate.”
- Faustina : Latin origin, Faustina adds a final syllable trick to Fausta.
- Fayola : Yoruba origin, means both “luck” and “walks with honor.”
- Felicia : means “happy” and “lucky.”
- Felicitas : Latin origin, means “happy” and “lucky” too.
- Fortunata: means “good fate.”
- Gloria : Latin origin, means “immortal glory,” “praise,” and “honor.”
- Kiaria : Japanese origin, Kiara means “fortunate.”
Guide on: Names That Mean Peace
Boy Names That Mean Lucky
Give your little boys a name that can serve as a sign of good fortune in their lives to show them how much you care. With this simple act, you may show them how much you care. Look up these names.
- Behrooz : Persian origin, means “prosperous.”
- Bendito : means “blessed.”
- Bonaventure : Latin origins, means “good fortune.”
- Boniface : Latin origin, means “fortunate” or “promising.”
- Boone: means “good and lucky.”
- Chauncey : Latin origin, means “good fortune”
- Fausto : means “fortunate.”
- Feliz: means lucky.
- Fortunato : French origin, means fortunate
- Gadiel : Arabic Origin, means “God is my fortune.”
Names That Mean Lucky Or Blessed
Bless your children by naming them after something that is extremely lucky or positive. This way, you are expressing your love and they can also feel good about themselves at the same time. Isn’t this a win-win? Go through these names.
- Winfred : means ‘friend of peace’
- Clover : means good luck
- Octavia : Latin origin, means ‘eight’, a lucky number
- Amber : rare gemstone that indicates or brings good luck
- Bennett : Latin origin, means ‘blessed’
- Edmund : Old English origin, means ‘prosperity’ or ‘riches’
- Benedict : Latin origin, means ‘blessed’
- Fisher : means ‘lucky fisherman’ which has superstitious beliefs about being lucky.
- Seven : English origin, means ‘inner wisdom’
- Arley : Hebrew origin, means ‘promise of luck’
Names That Mean Lucky Or Miracle
Babies are small blessings in our society, so do not just settle at naming them after something that means “lucky”, go a little further and search for things that insinuate a miracle as well. Look at these names below.
- Eijaz : Arabic origin, means “miracle.”
- Asher: means “blessing”
- Mathew : Hebrew origin, means “gift from God.”
- Benedict: Latin origin, means “blessed.”
- Barack : Arabic origin, means “blessing.”
- Jane : Hebrew origin, means “a gift from God.”
- Amari : American origin, means “miracle of God.”
- Mireya: Spanish origin, means “miracle.”
- Sachi : means “miracle.”
- Jesse : Hebrew origin, means “blessing.”
Names That Mean Lucky To Be Alive
There are a number of factors to consider while deciding on a name that has a connotation associated with being lucky to be alive life or new life.
A vibrant child that is full of vitality and good health is certainly something you wish for in addition to greeting and celebrating the beginning of a new and precious existence.
- Alba : Spanish and Italian origin, means “luck” and “new life”
- Anastasia : Russian origin, means “resurrection” or “new life”
- Asha : Swahili origin, means “life”
- Aisha : Arabic origin, means “life”
- Aurora: Ancient Roman origin, means “dawn” or “new life”
- Anastasius : Greek origin, means “luck” or “resurrection”
- Ankur : means “new life”
- Beathan : Scottish and Gaelic origin, means “life”
- Bion : Ancient Greek origin, means “life”
- Can : Turkish origin, means “life” or “soul”
- Caner : Turkish origin, means “brave man’s life”
Name That Means Lucky Charm
With such a vast range of varieties present, you surely would not want to name your child after “lucky”, add an element that is associated with this word instead.
Read More: Best Names That Mean Ocean To Inspire You
A very good example of the same is a “charm” since we often address things and people as lucky charms. Try it.
- Bedisa : Georgian origin ‘bedi’, means ‘fate or destiny’.
- Dalia : Lithuanian origin, Dalia is the name of the goddess of fate and childbirth.
- Evangeline : means ‘bearer of good news
- Faustina : means ‘good luck,
- Felice : Italian origin, means lucky.
- Boniface : variation of Latin origin name Bonifatius, means ‘fortunate or of good fate’
- Edmund : means ‘fortune protector angle-Saxon origin.
- Felix : English origin, means ‘fortunate or happy’
- Kader : means ‘fate’ or ‘destiny’Turkish origin.
- Madoc : Welsh origin, means ‘fortunate’
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the luckiest name ever?
Iris, the lucky name number one, was a Greek mythology term for the goddess of the rainbow.
2. What are the luckiest names?
Here are some of the luckiest names:
3. What name means lucky in French?
Prosper: Prosper, which translates to “fortunate,” is a fairly popular name in France and is pronounced, “PRO-spare.”
4. What is the luckiest name for a girl?
Beatrice is probably the luckiest as per the search results. It means “she who brings delight; blessed” in Latin.
Also Read: Names That Mean Fire, For Girls