You can belong to any country and still, then you can totally drool over the old fashioned names for your baby girl and that’s pretty obvious though. Retro names are so charming that it will literally grab your attention and you already know it.
You must have a bit of an idea about retro names but the names we will be sharing in this article, you have never seen them before. Hence, you can hassle-free choose any name for your little baby girl.
Old Fashioned Baby Girl Names:
If you are looking for the perfect old fashioned name for your baby girl’s retro quirkiness then we can assure you something. Your daughter will be one of a very few girls with that retro name of her. So, you should keep heading toward the old fashioned names. Let’s check out below for some of the amazing names.
Beautiful Old Fashioned Girl Names:
Naming your child is the most important part when you are about to become a new mama. Befoe anything comes up your mind, a child’s name should be there. However, we have seen mamas decide their little ones name a long time before they have even arrived. When it comes to your daughter’s name you literally need it to be unique and beautiful at the same time. We will be sharing some of the beautiful old fashioned girl names below.
Uncommon Old Fashioned Baby Girl Names And Their Meaning:
If you are immensely interested in the old fashioned girl names then it’s not only you. Well, we have actually seen a lot of people going absolutely crazy about the retro names and they keep searching for the one perfect retro name that will suit their daughter.
However, we know that meaning of the names does matter a lot. That is why we have made a list of uncommon old fashioned names that will woo you. Let’s find out them.
- Beatrix: This name means happy or blessed traveler and this name was quite famous in the 4th century and then again this name was loved by all 19th-century people.
- Aurinda: during colonial times, this name has appeared and the “AUR” in this name is taken from French which means gold.
- Beverly: This name comes from an English town and the meaning is beaver stream. This name is very much popular.
- Celeste: This name is popular since the 1880s and the meaning is associated with all the heavenly things.
- Dahlia: This is the name of a flower. In Victorian times, people have known dahlia as the symbol of elegance and dignity.
- Elfrida: The meaning of this name is a good councilor and this name was very popular in the middle ages and also in the 19th century in England and Germany.
- Eloise: This is a very pretty name that means healthy.
- Florestine: This name has appeared on the charts that too for the first time in 1944. You can name your daughter by Florestine.
- Gilda: A typical English name that means golden. Also in Celtic, this name means “god’s servant”.
- Imogen: If you are known with Shakespear’s character Cymbeline then you know this name too.
- Melbina: This is a very uncommon name which means honey bee.
- Liesel: This is basically a german name in the spelling of Lisa.
Cute Old Fashioned Girl Names:
If you are in search of a cute yet old fashioned name then we will bring some up for you. Of course, you need to decide if you want a cute name for your baby or an old fashion name but what if you need both of them? Well, then we have a list of names for you to choose from. Let’s check out below.
Old Fashioned Baby Girl Names 2016:
If you are searching for that one perfect name then let me make it very clear, we have already shared some of the unique ones. Now, if you want to know some of the names that you are obviously not quite ready for, then you should check out the list below.
Hence, while choosing your daughter’s name, you should be choosy enough otherwise you will never be able to choose something unique. If you think that you need a name that will complement your baby then we have shared a list of names to choose from.