Human Growth Hormone or HGH has become an increasingly popular performance and appearance-enhancer for men. It’s well-known for its anti-aging properties. But it’s not just about looking young – most men turn to HGH to help increase their muscle mass.
However, before you dive into the world of HGH, it’s essential to know the basics and do’s and dont’s when buying and taking it. It’s also safe to know the possible side effects and disadvantages of taking HGH for men.
What is HGH?
HGH is produced by the body, specifically the pituitary gland. It is responsible for the growth spurts children as well as adolescents. HGH is mainly responsible for maintaining healthy tissues in our body. But they are most known for developing muscle mass, healthy bone density, and the ability to promote regeneration and cell growth – which is why it’s used as an anti-aging substance.
Apart from that, HGH enhances your overall function as it energizes your body. In turn, you become more active and productive. Older men could also make use of this to enhance their minds as well. It can also affect and boost your libido.
Who can take HGH?
Basically, a person can be a candidate for HGH therapy if they have HGH deficiency. For men, the signs often start at the age of 35. The following are signs of HGH deficiency:
- An increase of body fat
- Weight gain
- Decrease in bone density muscle
- Declined cardiac performance
- Decrease of lean body mass
- A decline of muscle strength
- A decline of muscle mass
- Unhealthy cholesterol level
These are often associated with age but can also be a symptom of deficiency. If you want to make sure, you can ask for a blood test which could determine whether your body’s generating the right levels of human growth hormones.
How do you take HGH?
Basically, the best way and possibly the only way to get HGH is through injection. Creams, gels, pills, sprays, and tablets are not effective.
You also have to make sure that you’re buying from a legit seller with FDA-approved products or else, you might get counterfeit ones that can put your health and life at risk. The types you should avoid are products that claim they can mimic the effects of HGH but aren’t entirely the same substance.
To find reliable products, you need to find reliable stores. If you want to get a legitimate and FDA-approved product, you can order here. You can buy approved brands such as Norditropin, Humatrope, Omnitrope, Saizen, and Genotropin.
Benefits of HGH for Men
Generally, HGH can improve your IGF-1 level. It also increases libido, slows your body’s aging process, promotes weight loss, and increases your muscle mass. However, there are also various effects depending on what age you’re having it.
- For men over the age of 40 – It is better if you start HGH therapy at around 40. This is the age where you start lacking growth hormones. During this time, you can boost your IGF-1 level which makes it easier for you to gain more advantages as you grow older.
- For men over the age of 50 – HGH could be able to heal some nagging pains you might have. It also increases your body’s energy that makes you more productive and energetic, and even improve your sleeping habits and cognitive function. Lastly, HGH can help boost your stamina and your sexual drive.
- For men over the age of 60 – Perhaps the best time to get an HGH therapy is during this time (though it really helps when you have started earlier). This is the time when you are getting less and less growth hormones. Your energy levels are low and for a lot of seniors, it’s the time when your cognitive performance is decreasing. Just be sure that you take HGH along with proper diet and exercise to enhance your overall health and performance.
There are several complications that could happen when you’re taking HGH. However, these often occur when you’re using the wrong dosage or you aren’t a suitable candidate for getting one.
However, you can suffer from high blood sugar levels, numbness and tingling, higher cholesterol, joint pain, nerve and/or muscle pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fluid retention, and a few others.
To get the best results, you need guidance from experts – and of course, legitimate and approved HGH brands. While you might be enticed with its amazing benefits, it’s important to know what you’re taking and how you should take it.