It is always a brilliant idea to create a badge for your company. One of the most effective ways that you can boost your brand is by using badges. One of the key reasons why custom badges are such an amazing promotional tool is that they are affordable.
However, there are a few mistakes that a lot of companies make when they begin the process of creating custom badges. Here are 7 of them.
- BEING CONFINED BY THE BASICS: There are quite a number of ways in which modern badges differ from previous ones. Modern badges are often eye-catching, creative, and distinctive. One of the common mistakes companies make when creating badges is that they stay confined to the out-of-date ways of designing them. Hence, a smart way to avoid these mistakes is to think outside the box. Feel free to be creative with the shape, size, finish, and material of the badge.
- NEGLECTING THE GUIDELINES OF YOUR BRAND: If you intend to build trust among your clients and display a level of professionalism, you have to follow a path of consistency. This implies that you need to be consistent with the design of your badges. A lot of businesses choose creativity at the expense of brand guidelines. You should avoid doing this. From the color theme to the fonts and placements of each design element, every inch must comply with what your brand represents. Use colors that flow with your logo and fonts that represent what your brand stands for. Click here for amazing button badges the UK.
- CHOOSING AFFORDABILITY OVER QUALITY: It is understandable that you are trying to save some cash. However, you shouldn’t go for cheap materials for your badges. Your badges represent your brand. Hence, using quality materials for your badges indicates that your business is committed to quality service for the actual product.
- DO THINGS ON TIME: Another common mistake is neglecting to work around a timeframe. If you are designing the badges to coincide with an event, product launch, or campaign; it is important that you plan your schedule. Develop a timeline for every phase of the badge design. This will ensure that the badges are ready to go when needing them.
- AVOIDING PACKAGING AND PRESENTATION: One of the ways you can polish up your business badge is through packaging. Statistics show that badges with backing cards have sales increases of 25%. You can also include messages about your business by using presentation materials.
- WORKING WITH THE WRONG SUPPLIER: Choosing a proper supplier is one great way that you can avoid all the mistakes listed above. Work with a supplier that prioritizes your business needs and does not compromise the quality of service they offer.
- NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PROMOTIONAL ITEMS: Using other promotional items like keyrings, bags, etc. is a great way of spicing up your campaign. Taking advantage of other promotional items for your campaigns will also help enhance the impact of your badges.
Never forget to plan ahead. Planning ahead will help you save costs and meet up with the date that you will need the badges.